Monday 17 September 2018

Perfect for beginners

I so excited to start to share my new simple quick makes that for me have become really popular and my best selling item to date.

Who would have thought that simple pen toppers would be so much in demand.




For me they make perfect little gifts that add a personal touch. Great stocking fillers, teacher gifts and cute little just because gifts that are not seasonal or have a limited use.

The possibilities are endless in the type of toppers we can make.

Follow my blog, or better still join my newsletter where I can keep you up to date with new releases


For all my pencil toppers I use Paintbox simply DK

I buy mine from Love Crochet and you can find them by clicking on their logo below or at the side of my blog.


I use a 2.5 hook so my stitches are nice and firm and it creates a small design. To get the full and current collection of the pencil toppers go to my online shop to purchase and download a PDF file direct to your email address.






1 comment: