Tuesday 13 February 2018

Colourways

Who is as excited as me about the pending CAL. I can't stop rearranging all my colours and taking photos of them in all their scrumptious-ness. 



Above is our Brights colourways and the colours really pop and sing. I am looking forward to swapping and changing which colour hexagons go where. Placing different colours together can really change the intensity and look/feel of a colour.

See my pastels......

 ...here


These are our pastels colourway, these give a more vintage feel but in essence use similar basic colour scheme as the brights but it a lighter subtle way.




Who knew you could have a bright or pastel rainbow and they would both look fabulous.


My pastels Blanket is now done *cough apart from the ends**. I will be doing my Pastels blanket in the CAL which starts on the 1st of March and I make a pledge now that I will sew in my ends as I go along. Please help me keep this pledge.

The Pattern can be purchased on Ravelry, Just hit this link to take you there >>>Hexipuff Unicorn Blanket<<<<<<

To go the the site where I purchase my Paintbox yarn simply DK then hit this link to take you there >>>>>>love crochet<<<<<

The CAL can also be found on FB >>>>Hexipuff CAL<<<<<<

No comments:

Post a Comment