Wednesday 21 February 2018

My life has been changed forever

I love doing Amigurumi, however when it comes to doing the hair I end up nearly tearing mine out.

I either hate the look, it takes too long or uses up far to much yarn and then the doll looks like it has been electrified.

I just wanted a simple way to add hair, is it too much to ask?.

I am making some Micro Angels and some of the hair is a bit of a mess. With them being Micro creations the mess shows up more.



I needed neat, 
I needed tidy and 
I needed fuss free.


Three You tube videos skipped

Done that, 
Tried it, 
Hate it


I found one that intrigued me.

I watched.....for a bit, got the concept and rushed off to find a bald doll to try it out on.

See my before and after here.......




Before





After
                                 
                                                
So the difference is subtle when trying to take a picture with the camera, but its less messy. I think you can see the bumpy nature of the first try.

If you are interested in giving it a go then watch the you tube video link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YD-J6y6o1Y&t=300s

No comments:

Post a Comment