Tuesday 28 August 2018

Preparing for 2019?

I love temperature blankets, and yes I know they have been doing the rounds for a few years now. I think they will become one of those timeless classics, and surprisingly I still see people asking what they are.

So I decided to make a helpful and FREE printable to help you prepare for a 2019 temperature blanket project.


If you would like this FREE 2019 calendar then keep reading......


You can download the zip file and print out month by month so you can record your temperatures each day and have a permanent document that is just as important as the blanket itself. Its a great idea to give the records along with the blanket if it is a gift.

Each month as a few tips and ideas on how to make your blanket.

For my blanket I used Paintbox yarns which I order from Love Crochet

They ship worldwide and have amazing customer service.

Click on the banner below to take you to the site

LoveCrochet

The colours that I used are listed below along with the temperature parameters I used for each colour.




It has been so much fun working out my colour palette and I hope that you like it too.

Download your printable here >>>>>2019 Temperature Blanket calendar<<<<<

If you prefer it in a zip file format then >>>>>click here<<<<<

No comments:

Post a Comment