Monday 3 September 2018

sweatember

Forget about getting in shape for summer. Autumn is all about getting in shape too with 

#sweatember 

where we start to think about the cooler months and those warm and cozy creations.

My most recent make is the the Cleackheaton colour block Jumper that is a FREE pattern on Ravelry



Read on find out more about my colour choices




I used Paintbox Yarns simply DK range that I get from Love crochet

They ship overseas and are a fabulous brand I have transitioned too from Stylecraft and have not been disappointed.

Click on the banner below to take you to the love crochet site to explore all that they offer.





If you have a Sweatember creation that you would like to share then please use the #sweatember 

I want to find and be inspired by as many creations as possible.
Please post your makes or links to your favourite patterns. Give credit to designers where possible.

At the end of the month I would love to make a Sweatember collage.....you may be featured so get sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment