Sunday 29 July 2018

I have a confession

I miss the Sun, please come back. I know I moaned about being too hot, but now I am cold, I have Jeans and a jumper on for goodness sake, yesterday I had shorts and a t-shirt. I can't deal with the extreme. 

My temperature blanket has a pale yellow streak in it for today. 

I know I am fickle but please come back.

It must be why I felt like sharing my snowflake design with you all today.

Read on, but I will not be held accountable for making you feel cold.....


The colours I have used are Paintbox Simply DK by >>>>Love Crochet<<<<

W - Champagne White
PP - Pansy Purple


For those of you who have just joined or found the Christmas Hexi Puff Blanket then here are some useful links. 

You can also find the full pattern to download in the pattern store.

Our first Christmas Hexi Puff was the >>>>Christmas Tree<<<<
Our second Christmas Hexi Puff was the >>>>Gingerbread man<<<<



Remember if you are new to Puff Stitch and creating an image within a hexagon then starting out with making a plain hexi might help >>>>Find it here<<<<



I am off to finish off another one of my UFO pieces a jumper....I might be needing it sooner than I thought if this weather continues. 







No comments:

Post a Comment