Monday 23 July 2018

You can't catch me.......

I'm the Gingerbread man.






This is Hexi Number two for our Festive Hexi Blanket. Please read on for details on how to create this Hexipuff .......



For the Gingerbread man I used two colours of >>>Paintbox Simply Dk<<<

Rose Red
Soft Fudge


Hexi Number One was the >>>Christmas Tree here<<<< if you missed my first post.

There will also be the following designs:
Reindeer
Santa 
Angel
Robin
Snowflake



















Once I have the pattern written up I will put it in my pattern store via my website.


Currently I have my Unicorn Hexipuff Blanket and a Unicorn Cushion cover design for free 





Back the the Gingerbread man.........
I always prefer to work from the image and mark off as I do each round. The pattern includes, graphes as well as written pattern to suit individual preferences on how to read a pattern.


The placing of each puff is really important when working a motif design. One wrong stitch and it will throw the image out. 


Once you get the hang of it though you it will become easy to do. If you have never done a Hexagon puff before then please see my plain one colour design and have a practice. >>>You can find it here<<<<










No comments:

Post a Comment